SAS is one of the most popular data analysis tools used in the pharmaceutical industry. You will be amazed by the number of jobs that will pop up if you try to search for “SAS Jobs” online.
This training is an entry point for learning SAS programming and performing statistical analyses using SAS® software in Clinical Data Analysis.
The course provides eligible candidates with an enhanced training in the field of clinical data analytics using SAS®. The training will be augmented by real time analysis of clinical data sets and it is designed to prepare you for a successful career in the Pharma industry.
At the end of this course, you will have been provided with an overview of SAS programming and how to utilize your SAS knowledge in clinical industry. You will also take part in paper-based and simulation exercises which will provide you with an opportunity to practise and review the information presented in the course.
You will get access to:
- Assistance from Instructor and Regional Resource Person
- Reference materials
- Demos and exercises
- Work exposure with real data
- Interaction with industry experts
- Introduction to Clinical Research
- Basic Statistical Programming
- Advanced Statistical Programming – Macros & SQL
- Introduction to CDISC (SDTM and ADaM development and QC)
- Graph Development
- Educational Qualification: BSc. / MSc. / BCA/ MCA/ BPharm./ MPharm./ BTech (Any)
- How to Apply: Click on the Registration button below and fill up the form.