Genpro Research is looking for talented Software Engineer L1 (Python) in production at some of the world’s largest pharmaceutical companies. Software Engineer L1 (Python) L1to join our product team, for developing MaiA; a semi-automated scientific literature generation platform used by research and development groups. With an intuitive workflow and AI assisted writing, MaiA is designed to support a variety of scientific documentation use cases.
As a Software Engineer L1 (Python), your responsibilities include writing and testing code, debugging programs, and integrating applications with third-party web services. To be successful in this role, you should have experience using server-side logic and work well in a team. Ultimately, you’ll build highly responsive web applications that align with our business needs.
Genpro Research is on the forefront of using NLP for large scale document processing where cutting-edge AI research meets production ready systems. This position will require you to think out of the box, experiment, and discover creative solutions to problems unique to our product line. Expect some adventures!
- Requirement gathering and estimation
- Development of modules assigned to the developer following good design principles as well as accountability of the same
- Testing and debugging
- Database design and migration
- Design and implementation of RESTful API's using Python web frameworks
- Expert in core concepts of Python, with knowledge of at least one Python Web framework like FastAPI, Django, Flask etc. (Preferred FastAPI)
- Experience with SQL as well as NoSQL databases
- Knowledge of microservice architectures and docker-based deployments
- Understanding of version control systems (specifically git)
- Familiarity with some ORM (Object Relational Mapper) libraries
- Ability to work independently with proper time management
Genpro is headquartered in Waltham, MA with offshore offices in India. We help our clients to accelerate clinical research by applying AI, Machine Learning, NLP, Biostatistics, Medical Writing and Statistical Programming. Genpro brings together an experienced team of statisticians, statistical programmers, data managers, medical writers, and clinical data scientists. Our team of experts drives innovation and foresight to deliver simple solutions to most complex problems. Our team includes some of the most experienced and innovative professionals in the clinical research segment. We are excited to tell you about the value that we have collectively created. We are even more excited to drive success for you.
1 to 2 years
Subject:“Job Application: Statistical Programmer”
Send your application to the above-mentioned email address with your resume in PDF format.
Please include links to any of your works / git repositories for standing out.