- Should have sound knowledge of Base SAS, Advance SAS & Clinical SAS
- Should be able to design and implement training curriculum
- Must know the SAS Programming, SAS, ADAM, TFL & Base SAS
- Certification is preferred
- Must have good communication skills
- Ability to work independently and with a team
Genpro is headquartered in Waltham, MA with offshore offices in India. We help our clients to accelerate clinical research by applying AI, Machine Learning, NLP, Biostatistics, Medical Writing and Statistical Programming.
Genpro brings together an experienced team of statisticians, statistical programmers, data managers, medical writers, and clinical data scientists. Our team of experts drives innovation
and foresight to deliver simple solutions to most complex problems.
Our team includes some of the most experienced and innovative professionals in the clinical research segment. We are excited to tell you about the value that we have collectively created. We are even more excited to drive success for you.
1 - 2 Years
Subject: “ob Application: SAS Trainer”
Send your application to the above-mentioned email address with your resume in PDF format.