Genpro is looking for a SAS Programmer II (Python) who will be responsible for providing SAS programming support for the Statistics and Data Management functions for all clinical trials and regulatory submission.
- Perform data manipulation techniques and advanced techniques (arrays, transpositions, complex merges, SQL, SDTM etc.) and generic macro use and development to enable listing, table and graph generation.
- Analyze information and develop innovative solutions to programming and data analysis challenges
- Efficiently produce quality results under time constraints
- Successfully coordinate multiple priorities
- Complete assigned tasks within known budget constraints
- Work independently to carry out assignments with occasional support from senior management
- Ensure the efficiency, quality, and integrity of data reporting and project activities executed
- Actively adapt and adjust priorities to ensure timely and quality completion of assigned tasks
- Contribute to on-going improvement of programming processes and methodology
- Perform other related duties as required by the Department.
- Base and Advanced SAS
- Proficient in developing SAS Macros and debugging.
- Knowledge in creating automation programs using SAS.
- Knowledge of working in LSAF environment.
- Knowledge in using applications like Power BI, Adobe acrobat pdf, MS excel, MS word etc.
- Knowledge in other programming languages like Python will be an advantage.
- Good communication skill.
Genpro is headquartered in Waltham, MA with offshore offices in India. We help our clients to accelerate clinical research by applying AI, Machine Learning, NLP, Biostatistics, Medical Writing and Statistical Programming.
Genpro brings together an experienced team of statisticians, statistical programmers, data managers, medical writers, and clinical data scientists. Our team of experts drives innovation and foresight to deliver simple solutions to most complex problems.
Our team includes some of the most experienced and innovative professionals in the clinical research segment. We are excited to tell you about the value that we have collectively created. We are even more excited to drive success for you.
Subject:“Job Application: SAS Programmer II”
Send your application to the above-mentioned email address with your resume in PDF format.