Statistically Sound Data – The perfect Paradigm to state the relevance of Data Management.
A dedicated team of Data Managers and EDC Developers with a median experience of 8 years sure compliance and completeness. Our team helps you optimize your clinical studies, regulatory submissions, and overall clinical development plans.
With our team, you can avail services like:
- Custom Case Report Form designing following SDTM standards
- Programming and testing for data validation
- Data entry, cleaning and query management
- Database design, development, and maintenance Security, Storage and Transfer
- Integration, validation, and verification of electronic data from external Sources
- Management and consulting for Serious adverse events (SAE)
- Implementing CRF data management and incorporating local lab reference ranges
- Selection of Electronic Data Capture and end-user training
Data Monitoring (DM) Listing
Identify and correct raw data more efficiently through a comprehensive view delivered by our team capable of providing listings such as:
- Data Management listings
- Medical Monitoring listings
- Coding listings
- Reconciliation listings
Use these listing methods to identify and rectify:
- Data issues
- Inconsistency and overlapping of records spreads across multiple datasets
- Issues related to safety and integrity of subjects
- Discrepancies found in coded terms
- Inconsistencies or discrepancies found in EDC data and vendor data
Our adept database programmers would convert a final protocol into live EDC in a shorter time period preserving the quality and integrity of the data.
Our EDC capabilities include:
- Medidata for Rave™,
- Oracle RDC
Edit check programming
We have a new tool for Data Management that can keep track of all your information make sure that every input is correct and identify potential errors in your data.